Elevatori Magazine profile
Elevatori – The International Elevator Magazine is one of the leading magazines in the international vertical transport sector.
The magazine is ranking second in importance and circulation worldwide, and ranking first in Europe and Italy. Today Elevatori is recognised by the vertical transportation operators as the leader from the technical viewpoint.
Elevatori is a modern, dynamic magazine, committed to a constant updating of its readers concerning the latest techniques and trends in the design and development of vertical transportation means.
- Over 4,000 copies
- Over 12,000 readers
- 60% Italy
- 40% Abroad (some 60 countries)
- Almost all the lift Italian companies, from SMEs to big multinationals, besides ASL,
ISPESL, universities, etc.
- Italian and International decision makers in: companies, public bodies, notified bodies,
technical colleges, etc.
- Installers, designers, engineers, marketing dept., building managers, architects, etc.
Elevatori informs and updates operators, installers, designers, engineers, marketing office staff, building managers and architects about materials, techniques, trade issues, researches and developments in specific fields of the vertical transport sector (lifts, goods lifts, escalators and moving walks, cableway systems, lifting equipments, accessibility products, etc.).
Technical articles are used for lessons at university specialised courses, courses for post-graduate students, seminars and conferences at national and international level.
- Topical Subjects: exhibitions, conferences, seminars, market data and analyses, etc.
- Techniques: products, technologies, design and system news, theoretical researches, practical applications
- Laws, Standards & Regulations: all the Italian and international legislative news.
- News & Buzz: information from all over the world.
- Architecture: innovative and avant-garde projects.
- Associations: all the most important Italian and international organizations.